Monday, February 23, 2015

Start To Persuasive Essay


Have you been told your entire life that milk and other dairy products were good for your bones, as well as help you grow up to be big and strong? What if I told you that this was not true and that it actually has negative impacts? I believe that cow’s milk is not good for any human beings. I will support my opinion by giving a few examples of milk myths, why they are not true, examples of negative impacts, and give better alternatives to milk for key vitamins.

  http://saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/


3 comments:

  1. From "Save Our Bones": But many scientific studies have shown an assortment of detrimental health effects directly linked to milk consumption. And the most surprising link is that not only do we barely absorb the calcium in cow’s milk (especially if pasteurized), but to make matters worse, it actually increases calcium loss from the bones. What an irony this is!"

    - OKAY, so you'd need to find the studies that prove the above quote. Note - I didn't see them listed anywhere, which makes me not trust the writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how your 2nd source is going to help you. It's about the advertising campaign: GOT MILK. I

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't say anything about the adverse effects of milk.

    ReplyDelete